You can get to Kraków for festival Rumba y Manana by various means of transport:
The nearest airports are Cracow and Katowice:
Cracow – Balice Airport (KRK)
The airport is around 10 km from city centre. To get to city center you can use:
- Train Cracow Balice – Cracow Main. The journey takes around 20 min and costs 8zl (way way) and 14zl (return ticket).
Detailed information can be found here: tutaj
- Bus Cracow Balice – Cracow Main. The price for about 40 minutes journey is 5zl.
Detailed information can be found here tutaj
- Taxi. We recommend some of the cheaper carriers:
- Icar – +48 12 653 5555 lub +48 12 888 0000
- Barbakan – +48 501139661 lub +48 609400400 lub +48 602238000
- Mega – +48 12 4000000
Katowice – Pyrzowice ( KTW )
This airport is located around 90km from Krakow city center. To get to Krakow the most convenient are minibuses:
- Matuszek bus relation Pyrzowice Airport KTW – Main Railway Station Cracow. More information and reservation form here
- Pyrzowice Ekspress bus relation Pyrzowice Airport KTW – Main Railway Station Cracow. More information and reservation form here
Warszawa ( WAW )
You can also be travelling from Warsaw, which is a little bit far away, but the travel is very comfortable. From Warsaw city center, you can take a train or a bus to Cracow.
Wrocław ( WRO )
From Wrocław city center, you can take a train or a bus to Cracow.
Rzeszów ( RES )
From Rzeszów city center, you can take a train or a bus to Cracow.
Some international connections from cities in Europe can be found here:
If you have any doubts about your travel and have some questions, let us know and we try to advise on the best option 🙂
We’re looking forward to meeting you in Kraków on Rumba y Manana!